Link Adhaar Card to LPG
Aadhaar – (Unique Identity number ) is very fruitful to appoint and connect the new schemes of government of India . Aadhar card number should be linked with many goverment services so the direct benefit can be transter to your account and that is very secured too. Among the most successful Aadhar linking implementations to other allied services is the LPG subsidy under project PAHAL which promotes pilferage free equitable LPG subsidy distribution among citizens.
When this service was started by government this was not very popular to connect your Aadhar card with your LPG connection by going to that gas agency and do all the paper work. In this very few people was their who have joined this change.
But now government has establish the online portal to apply for your aadhar card linked with LPG connection.
Here are the few step to do this:
- How to link Aadhar card to LPG connection ?
- First go to this link (https://rasf.uidai.gov.in) by CLICKING HERE. It will open a web portal.
- Their you can see a start now button . Fill all the information with details like your LPG company name, Name of distributor, Distributor district, your LPG customer ID and most importantly 12 digit Aadhar ID. Also one needs to have access to the registered mobile number in Aadhar database for one time password (OTP) verification as a security measure.
- On the web page select your State and wait for the list of districts to update and display. Now under Step 2 category on same page select benefit type as ‘LPG’.
- Now select you gas company name HPCL , IOCL or BPCL .
- Carefully select your distributor name from drop down list of distributors available in the said district for said company. Also key in your Consumer Number for LPG which can be found on the ‘Red Book’ or LPG connection document.
- Finally enter your 12 digit Aadhar Number and also mention one of your registered E-Mail or Mobile number to receive OTP verification code.
- Type the OTP which has been sent to your mobile or email ID and complete you submission.
- A unique reference number may be generated. This can be noted for future reference.